Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks

Our little man...I promise Mommy did not pose him...
Caroline brought Kate a hair bow just like hers
This weekend they met more cousins! Will's sister Traci and family came into town with his parents. Caroline loved feeding Kate!
After a long day...daddy and Wright napping
Little angels enjoying an afternoon nap in their swing
Beautiful Thanksgiving Day!!


This year we have so much to be thankful for! Not only the healthy birth of Wright and Kate, but our wonderful families and all their support. We have been so lucky these past two weeks to have our parents helping us with our precious little ones. It has allowed us to get some sleep! Jennifer came to visit this past week and was a tremendous help. Kate and Wright love her and miss her already! My parents were in town this past week and we had a great week preparing for my first Thanksgiving meal at my house. My mom did a fantastic job! We also went back to the pediatrician Wednesday and got another great report.
Wright now weighs 5lbs. 5oz
Kate now weighs 5lbs
I was so happy to see them finally past their birth weights and then some. They are now eating 2 oz at each feeding and have progressed to their bottles! They are now eating every 2 to 2 1/2 hours which makes the night really long, but that won't last forever (thankfully). Both of them tinkled on the scale as soon as they got on which was comical. Thank goodness my mom was with me to dress and console Wright while I had Kate. The doctor is very pleased with their weight gain and I am so glad that they are growing and eating well!

They will be 3 weeks old tomorrow which amazes Will and me. We love being parents and so love this amazing journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment