Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Savannah Baby Shower

Jocelyn and I pregnant together!
The hostessses and I at the shower
Mom, sister and I

Jennifer and I at the shower


My first baby shower was this past Sunday in Savannah! The shower was wonderful! It was so nice to be with some of my closest friends and celebrate the upcoming arrival of Kate and Wright. Friends hosted a brunch at the Olde Pink House in Savannah which is beautiful and such a treat. The menu was fantastic, decorations so thoughtful and the company even better. We received beautiful gifts and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. The nursery feels like it is coming together especially as I added sweet gowns and blankets to the drawers of the new furniture. Our glider recently arrived and the cribs are in place. I am 25 weeks and feeling Kate and Wright move more and more. They enjoy music and are especially active shortly after I eat! She seems to be more active and tends to "wake up" around 4:30 each morning...just preparing mommy for the months ahead!
They will attend their first Clemson football game this weekend! I am looking forward to a weekend in the mountains with family, cool weather and the start of football!


3 comments:

  1. The best is yet to come honey! This blog will be a great way to remember the wonderful days ahead. You can have it printed, so don't worry about a baby book! I used to blog whenever I pumped...BLOGGING will be a saving grace for you. I am so excited for you and Will! T and T look forward to many playdates ahead...poor Kate with all those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! Great first post bud!!! Can't wait to follow along this blessing and journey with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alycia! SO excited that you're blogging! Cooper and I can't wait to meet Kate and Wright and are looking forward to reading about everything along the way. We're praying for y'all during this exciting time!

    ReplyDelete