Sunday, September 13, 2009

Books, Books Everywhere

Table full of books...everyone signed the books they brought so we would always know who they came from
Will and I after the shower
Hostesses and I
Traci, Aunt Celeste and Kirsten

I love to read and was looking forward to my library shower this past Saturday in Sumter. It was so nice to see family and friends. We received so many wonderful books of all types...from Baby's First Bibles, Nursery Rhymes, animals, ABC's and the list goes on. What an amazing start to our library. Now Mr. Dinkins has to build a bookshelf! It was so special to see which books people would bring that they have enjoyed themselves or reading to their own children. I look forward to many, many memories reading to Kate and Wright and hope that they share in my love of books.


No comments:

Post a Comment