Thursday, June 5, 2014

Our family is growing!

We are expecting another sweet blessing early November!  Shortly before Bennett turned 1 Will and I were surprised with a + sign!  I am 18 weeks today and am having a great pregnancy so far. Kate & Wright are very excited and talk about all the things they will do to help. Kate's latest is that she can carry the baby down the stairs to help me get everyone in the car…uh oh! Wright says he will start getting Bennett out of his crib when he wakes up. Oh no! We definitely will have to curb these requests, but I am so thankful that they are excited and want to be helpful!

Finding time for the blog becomes more and more difficult, but I do love looking at back at fun events and pictures over the years. It is too difficult to capture the funny sayings, moments, smiles and milestones and I hope they remain in my memory for a lifetime. Here I can capture a brief snapshot of my blessings and joy!

Bennett turns 1~We celebrated at the house with a vintage circus theme! Complete with a photo booth, jump castle and sweets!




No comments:

Post a Comment