Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving this year in Georgia and we were able to see tons of family! We stayed at my parent's house with my sister and her family. It was so much fun seeing all the cousins playing together building forts, playing chase and giving hugs. Daddy's birthday was on Thanksgiving so we had even more to celebrate this year! We were able to see both sets of my grandparents as well as most of my Dad's siblings and their families.
They made their hats at school and were so proud of themselves...we were too!

First Family Photo in awhile, we were able to take this because Kate and Wright were so tired they were willing to sit in our laps longer than a few seconds.....


This age is so much fun as Kate and Wright continue to develop daily. This past week they have started to sing their prayer, "God our Father" at mealtimes and bedtime. Wright has been asking to "hold you" (hold him), but now insists on giving me a kiss and a hug before bed and delaying the process....They are stringing 3 and 4 words together to create sentences and are always telling us what the other is up to. They have definitely started the "Mines". My Mommy, My Daddy, My water, My book...my everything. Wright is a bit more vocal about the my's at this point, but is starting to understand that he shares with Kate. The other night as we were all snuggling reading our books before bed he said, "Kate Mommy...and my Mommy too."

They have so much fun playing together. One of their new games is to all fall down off the see saw...see below



No comments:

Post a Comment