Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend


We headed to Athens for Memorial Weekend and enjoyed some time with family and friends! On Sunday my parents hosted a cookout with all of my Dad's family. Kate and Wright were able to meet some of my cousins, aunts and uncles and enjoyed seeing their great grands again!

Wright's new favorite toy...school bus!
Wright was playing so hard and loving the bubbles!
Wright hijacked Taylor's jeep...couldn't figure out how to drive it...thank goodness~
Kate was not too keen on riding with brother

We couldn't believe how much Wright loved the brats from the grill and then Kate picks up a hamburger and starts eating.

Saturday night my mom celebrated my upcoming birthday with a family dinner. She made my favorite and I had my fair share of everything! Earlier that day she watched Kate and Wright so I could go and visit my dear friend Jennifer. Mom was fairly secretive about what they had been up to until after dinner. She had taken Kate and Wright to the strawberry patch to pick strawberries for my birthday strawberry pie! It was so sweet and meant so much to me. It was so tasty too! Kate loved it and Wright wouldn't even try a bite. Seems that Kate got my sweet tooth and Wright is like his daddy.....see picture above

No comments:

Post a Comment