Monday, October 25, 2010

First girls trip to Texas

Kate and I flew to Texas to visit the Sullivans and have some much needed girl time! She did great on the flight and loved all the special attention from me, Jocelyn and her girls. She adjusted well to the change in time, bed and toys. We were able to play with Sarah, Carolina and Patton as well! It was very hard for me to be away from sweet Wright, but he was home with daddy and his gran and grandad. I am already planning a special trip for me and him!


Kate and I preparing for our first flight together
After we landed safely Kate sat in the big girl seat and watched all the people
We went Saturday to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. We had quite a table! We celebrated Carolina's 1st birthday (a little early) with a lava cake.


Group shot outside of the Rainforest Cafe
Ella, Kate, Mallie Jaymes, Delaney, Carolina and Patton

We had a princess ballerina afternoon. Kate loved sitting in Mallie Jaymes chair. She was so sweet to share it with her!

Mallie Jaymes, Ella and Kate playing. Kate was mesmerized by Ella's ballet dancing!




No comments:

Post a Comment