Saturday, July 10, 2010

What a day

Today reminds me of how amazing being a mother of twins is! Kate and Wright being our first children Will and I don't know any different so I am very used to the fast pace of two babies. I often comment that it seems that they do so much so quickly and I worry that I may miss something. This has been one of those weeks..today especially!

Wright cut another tooth sometime on Wednesday...I noticed it when we got home from the beach and he was upset and needed hugs. I truly think it cut on the way home because he seemed uncomfortable...I was never really sure how a tooth cut it just seems to appear in the morning after a few drooly days.

He is moving and fast...goes from point A to B and puts his mouth on anything in between.

Today Kate and Wright went on their first boat ride! Page and Chris took us out for a few hours and although it started out a bit rocky after a few minutes they were both fast asleep and enjoying the wind in their faces. Afterwards we spent some time with the Dinkins and Palmers (had a great family vacation!!) before they all head home. When Wright woke from his afternoon nap I went into the nursery to find him sitting up in his crib! He can now move into a sitting position from laying down. And then...when putting him to bed he looked at Will and plain as day says "Dada" It was so sweet and I could tell melted Will's heart.
Kate seeing all the moving is now pulling herself to the all 4's position...wow they grow so quickly!

I have attached a video of Wright giggling at Camden. We really had a great visit this past week with all the family and enjoyed seeing all the kids together. They were all so sweet and helpful with Kate and Wright. Camden is 1 year older than them and both Wright and Kate thought he was pretty special!



No comments:

Post a Comment