Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Treasures



My first Mother's Day was incredibly special! Will and I took Kate and Wright to my parents house for the weekend and they did great traveling! We were both nervous not knowing what to expect. The weekend was fun and full of family time; a baby shower for my sister, Taylor's first ballet recital and dinner with my parents and grandparents. We are both so happy that our families are so involved with Kate and Wright! They are such lucky babies and not only have all 4 grandparents, but 3 great grandmothers and 2 great grandfathers!

Kate and Wright (with the help of Claire) made me my first homemade Mother's Day Treasure!

Sand molds of their little feet! Wright's are on the top and Kate the bottom. It is such a special gift!


Here are a few more recent pictures of Kate and Wright. They are getting much stronger sitting up. They can hold it for about 10 seconds before toppling to the side. Wright is rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy and back and forth...usually not caring what he is rolling onto (like Kate)! Kate likes to point her toes and roll her ankles..our little ballerina!


Playing together...Wright already tries to take toys from Kate. He may be stronger, but she is strong willed and doesn't let him without a fight.
I couldn't resist adding this one of Wright sleeping. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment