Sunday, March 28, 2010

So much, so much to be thankful for



Wright patiently waiting for his dinner of sweet potatoes!

Kate hoping that I won't feed her that yucky rice cereal again...once she sees the cereal she usually pulls her bib up over her mouth and smiles.

Kate in her first tutu....she really enjoys dressing up
It has been too long since my last post and I feel like so much has happened in the last few weeks! Kate and Wright are doing so well and continue to amaze us each day. A few fun updates:

Wright started solids about 2 weeks ago and really likes sweet potatoes! He doesn't care much for the rice cereal, but will eat it. Kate does not care for the rice cereal. Unfortunately, I mix it with their formula which is Nutramigen. For those of you familiar you can only imagine how bland it is. I am certain she will love sweet potatoes and other new foods, but we are having to wait to start her until she eats more formula. She is a very picky eater (surprise, surprise) so we are having to transition slowly to solids.

They are both rolling over from their tummy to their backs. Most of the time they do this in their crib.

Wright has cut his first bottom tooth and the other is about to break through. He did really well teething and only had a few rough days. I can't believe he is getting his teeth already!

They are both talking more and making such sweet noises. Kate has started to mimic me when I sing to her. We will post a video of it soon..it is extremely sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment